1) If it gets in your eyes, you cry for hours on end. Liquid eyeliner LOVES to collect in your eye (if applied wrong) and make your eyes burn forever. I've actually gotten it on my pupil before and I swear it ruined my vision.
2) If it's not waterproof, it comes off really easily. You pretty much can't touch your eyes if you do liquid eyeliner.
3) It's a bitch to apply. With stick/pencil eyeliner, I've pretty much mastered putting it on without crying for the whole day afterwards, but liquid eyeliner is so hard to apply and if you fuck up you have to start over again completely, which only frustrates you and makes applying it all the harder.
4) You can only apply it to the top lid. I don't know if other girls do this, but I do my top lid, bottom water line and my top water line with stick/pencil eyeliner. But since liquid eyeliner makes your eyes burn and regret everything, you can only do the top lid. This makes me annoyed, cause I think bare waterlines look weird.
5) It's the only way to do a good cat-eye. A good cat-eye cannot be done with stick/pencil eyeliner. It just can't. I've tried.
So, I've slowly been making changes to the group profile page and to the folders. I've decided that the Featured Folder will be sort of like the Hall of Fame Folder, just to clear up some space. So don't be alarmed if a folder is missing for like a day or so, it's just me messing with stuff.
Anyway, I'm so glad you guys have welcomed me into this group. It makes me really happy cause I've always wanted to have a group of my own, and now I got one for my favourite artist of all time, so it's pretty awesome (:One last thing
I think I might use half of the journal entries as a half-personal blog thing and then the other half as updates about the group. Are you guys cool with this idea? Comment on this journal or note me and let me know